Diocese of Montana Newsletter, February 2018
I'm pleased to announce the new Interim Executive Director of Camp Marshall, Sue LaRose. Click here to read more.
Dr. Carolyn Rosen will be ordained as deacon on February 4, 2018 @ 2pm at St. Luke's, Billings. Your prayers and presence is requested.
****Clergy Conference is April 17th - 20th and has been extended by one night this year in order for Ann Hallisey, consultant, can meet with you regarding the search for our next bishop****. Ann Hallisey will begin on Thursday shortly after the closing Eucharist and end mid-day on Friday the 20th.
This year's speaker will be The Rev. Dennis Maynard, author of "When Sheep Attack" and Those Episcopals" will be the presenter. His topic will be: Dealing with Difficult People."
To Register for Clergy Conference & for more information - click here
Click here to read the complete newsletter, including the following:
- Bishop's Corner
- Around the Diocese: Meet Camp Marshall's new interim Executive Director, Sue LaRose
- Bishop Search January 2018 Update
- Labor of Love Weekend: April 6-8, 2018
- Episcopal Relief & Development: Sharing stories
- Camp Marshall News
- Quilt Retreat: Grace Camp Quilts, April 12-15, 2018
- 2018 Epiphany Greeting from All Saints'
- New Food Pantry at Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Miles City
- Finance Corner by Barb Hagen: Upcoming dates
- Ecumenical: National Workshop on Christian Unity, April 2018
- The Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
- Episcopal Relief & Development: Message from the President
- An Update from Native Ministries, by Bishop Gallagher