Diocese of Montana Newsletter, June 2018
Gretchen Strohmaier will be ordained as deacon on June 5th, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. at Holy Spirit, Missoula. Your prayers and presence are requested.
Angelique Bolling will be ordained as deacon on June 16th, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. at Holy Trinity, Troy. Your prayers and presence are requested.
The Rev. Reagan Gonzalez will be ordained as priest on August 10, 2018 at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church, Lincoln, NE by Bishop Barker. Your prayers are requested.
The Rev. Carolyn Rosen will be ordained as priest on September 23, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. at St. Stephen's in Billings. Your prayers and presence are requested.
I have named Julianne Burkhardt as one of my chancellors. She is a member of the cathedral parish and works for the state of Montana as a lawyer. She joins Chancellors Jim Shuler and Brad Foster.
Arthur Rosen, born May 10, son of the Rev. Carolyn Rosen and Dr. Aaron Rosen.
2018 Diocesan Convention - October 5th-7th at St. Andrew's in Polson. The convention will be held at the Kwa Taq Nuk Resort/Casino. Click here for more information and to reserve your room.
Registration will be open soon!
Click here to read the complete newsletter, including the following:
- Bishop's Corner
- Around the Diocese
- Finance Corner by Barb Hagen
- Invitation of the Spirit: Yesterday and Today - Spring 2018 Retreat and Fall 2018 Retreat
- Episcopal Relief & Development
- MSU-Bozeman architecture students debut tiny shelter prototype for community's homeless
- Happy Father's Day
- Faith, Science & Climate Action Conference 2018
- Ecumenical: SUMMA Student Theological Debate Society; World Council of Churches course this summer; Anglican-Lutheran-Episcopal meeting in Winnipeg
- Celebrate the first 150 years of St. James' Episcopal Church, Deer Lodge
- Camp Marshall News