Holy Spirit Episcopal Church
Friday, May 1 from 8:30 am - 3 pm
Saturday, May 2 from 8:30 am - 1 pm
We will accept rummage beginning Sunday, April 26 through Tuesday, April 28. Please do not bring any rummage to the church before Sunday, April 26.
Please make sure all items are CLEAN, COMPLETE, WORKING, IN GOOD CONDITION -- i.e. resalable. Take a moment to sort through your items first - save the best for Holy Spirit!
We cannot accept the following items mainly due to liability, space, and health issues:
- Baby carriers, car seats, strollers, etc.
- Bike helmets
- Exercise equipment and weights
- Computers, printers, FAX machines, TVs, screens, other electronics
- Medical supplies or equipment
- Non-working appliances
- Underwear, sleepwear or socks - unless in sealed, original packaging.
We will accept -- in primo condition:
- Books - no owner manuals, textbooks, or encyclopedias
- Boxed games and puzzles - complete and taped shut
- Children's toys - clean/complete
- Glassware and dishes, clean, unchipped
- Clothing in excellent, clean condition
- Craft, hobby and office supplies
- Home and holiday decorations
- Kitchen and household items
- Pet items (new)
- Potted, healthy plants
- Shoes, purses, belts, hats, scarves
- Small furniture, tools, sports items
- Small working appliances
Sign-up sheets for volunteering the week of the sale -- Monday, April 27 - Saturday, May 2 -- will be available in the Parish Hall on Sunday, April 19 and Sunday, April 26.
You may also sign up to volunteer online.
Saturday: $10.00 Bag Sale will be held from noon until 1:00 -- the close of the sale. Most Boutique items will be 1/2 price during this final hour also.
To arrange a pick-up of your items, please contact Marva Gallegos BEFORE Monday, April 20 at 546-1611.
Please consider volunteering for this amazing annual event. We need your hands, your help, your personality, as well as your donations to make this year's sale a success! We have a place just for you even if you have only an hour during Rummage Week to help. Or, could you drop by some lunch goodies for our volunteers during the week? Be sure to visit our sign-up table in the Parish Hall on April 19 or 26. Or, call Marva Gallegos at 546-1611 or Betsy Holmquist at 728-8546, if you have any questions.