Holy Spirit Episcopal Church
After an email discussion, the Rummage Sale group saw no way to hold the sale in the near future and keep everyone safe.
So regretfully we are canceling with the hopes of having our sale next year.
As you sort through items at home with thoughts of our next rummage sale, please make sure all items are CLEAN, COMPLETE, WORKING, IN GOOD CONDITION -- i.e. resalable.
Take a moment to sort through your items first - save the best for Holy Spirit!
We cannot accept the following items mainly due to liability, space, and health issues:
- Baby carriers, car seats, strollers, etc.
- Bike helmets
- Exercise equipment and weights
- Computers, printers, FAX machines, TVs, screens, other electronics
- Medical supplies or equipment
- Non-working appliances
- Underwear, sleepwear or socks - unless in sealed, original packaging.
We will accept -- in primo condition:
- Books - no owner manuals, textbooks, or encyclopedias
- Boxed games and puzzles - complete and taped shut
- Children's toys - clean/complete
- Glassware and dishes, clean, unchipped
- Clothing in excellent, clean condition
- Craft, hobby and office supplies
- Home and holiday decorations
- Kitchen and household items
- Pet items (new)
- Potted, healthy plants
- Shoes, purses, belts, hats, scarves
- Small furniture, tools, sports items
- Small working appliances