Diocese of Montana Newsletter, August 2018
The Rev. Reagan Gonzalez will be ordained as priest on August 10, 2018 at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church, Lincoln, NE by Bishop Barker. Your prayers are requested.
The Rev. Carolyn Rosen will be ordained as priest on September 23, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. at St. Stephen's in Billings. Your prayers and presence are requested.
2018 Diocesan Convention - October 5th-7th at St. Andrew's in Polson. The convention will be held at the Kwa Taq Nuk Resort/Casino. Click here for more information and to reserve your room. Registration is now open!! Click here to register!
Click here to read the complete newsletter, including the following:
- Bishop's Corner
- Around the Diocese: Tuttle Commemoration
- Finance Corner, by Barb Hagen: Mentors
- All-Day Workshop in Accompaniment and Hymn Singing, August 18 at St. James', Bozeman
- Invitation of the Spirit: Yesterday and Today - a Contemplative Retreat, Sept. 4 at Camp Marshall
- Episcopal Relief & Development
- Update on the Bishop Search
- Wanted: Full-Time Christian Education Director, St. James', Bozeman
- Seeking Music Director/Organist: St. Peter's Cathedral, Helena
- Faith, Science & Climate Action Conference 2018, Oct. 12-13 in Bozeman
- Camp Marshall News